Can You take Your idea & make it to reality?
Creativity is thinking new things.
Innovation is doing new things.
It is hard to bring an idea to reality
For the most part, startups struggle because the stories they read in Inc, and shows they watch (like Shark Tank), are not reality. They are outliers. Most businesses struggle because they are better executors than innovators. They can only maximize an existing product that is about to fatally expire. If you are struggling and need guidance in launching your idea, let’s see if design thinking and a marketing roadmap can move you forward.
- Clear understanding of the client’s pain.
- Defined look at the problem in human ways.
- Creation of ideas in ideation sessions.
- Prototype(s) design of solution.
- Prototype test to validate and improve. We call this MVP1 (your first minimum viable product).
2-Day Onsite Workshop Only: $5,750.00
Book your 2-day by August 31st and get a 10% discount
Could an Onsite Design Thinking Session Improve Your Success and Speed to Market?
Get an IDEO Certified Lead
8 Proven steps to Launching Ideas
- DESIGN THINKING – A cognitive, strategic and practical process for ideas to come to life in an MVP (minimum viable product). This process is ‘the’ tool to guide success and cannot be overlooked.
- FOCUS GROUPS – A focus group is the best method for helping you validate your idea and shape it for meeting the client need. We run focus groups to identify the core benefit identified. This allows you to aim squarely at the target, reducing waste (time and money).
- TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP – A flexible planning process to support strategic and long-range planning and budget requirements . Ultimately, it maps a path for growth and efficiency. We have numerous programming, advanced manufacturing and other partners to aid the development.
- BUSINESS MODEL DESIGN- A blueprint process to systematically understand, design and differentiate your business model. We define9 core areas to define revenue (value) and cost (efficiency) in your business model.
- MARKETING ROADMAP – A go-to market strategy to create awareness, evaluate cost acquisition and design a path to transaction. This requires research and best avenues to ramp up revenue. Many of our clients invest more in marketing and selling, than product creation.
- TALENT ASSESSMENT – We help you identify your existing team or team members needed to ensure your success. You don’t hire your friend, you hire the best person to aid your launch.
- LAUNCH MANAGEMENT – Many of our clients hire us to be a guide/consultant thru the first year to help them avoid pitfalls and advance their opportunities. During launch, pivots in marketing, sales and even the MVP may need to occur quickly.
- PITCH DECK – With every idea, you need a deck to help you persuade others to join you. It may include: employees, investors, clients or key partners. Decks are vital, valuable and visual. We excel at creating the deck that serves the need for you in the moment. Just a FYI, you’ll have several decks aimed at the audience you are after.
Our team can guide you in all eight steps, ensuring a successful launch.
Innovating to Scale
Innovation is not easy, but it is a necessity. Why? Because products and services have an expiration date.
Mitch Smith, President of Rootloud, delivers this edited keynote to the Telecom Executives Annual Meeting on the 2 key areas of innovation to scale your organization.
Why you need your own Innovation Team?
Are you better at executing than innovating? Do you have products and services expiring within the next 3 years?
Do you desire to have an internal team focused on innovating new products and services? We have found that when building an innovation team, it requires a few unique things.
- Different perspectives- Diverse teams bring needed unique perspectives.
- Location- For innovation centers to work, they must be separate from the day-to-day operations as much as possible.
- Separate budget- Innovation teams/labs need their own budget, without regard for revenue generation. Don’t operate your innovation lab off your organization’s budget. They exist to spend (not waste) money on new ideas in order to create new opportunities for your success.
- Rating success- “Great success is built on failure, frustration, even catastrophe.”- Edison. Allow failure and celebrate success.
- Experience- All great innovation labs start with an outside expert to ensure success.