Companies are facing competition from every angle. Competition is generally visible from our known competitors, however, the unknown competitor, a disruptor, is lurking. Innovation and competition are impacting legacy products. Products and services are becoming commoditized, coupled with shrinking margins, faster than ever before. If companies don’t innovate and put the right people in place, they will cease to exist.
In this edited keynote address to telecom executives, I share the reasons for innovating and the 2 types of innovation that should be considered to grow/sustain revenues and keep your company ahead of the competition. By creating an Innovative Culture, you can compete, scale and win.
Get the FREE, edited 30 minute keynote & PDF https://rootloud.com/4keystocompete/
- 4 keys to building a successful plan to compete
- 2 types of innovation to drive new revenue
- Disruption challenges we face today
- 14 key areas to address within your company
- 2 of the best books on innovation for existing companies
- How do Top Performing Companies utilize the 4th Quarter? - September 11, 2020
- Strategy 101 for 2021 - September 10, 2020
- “When designing products, start with the customer experience.” – Steve Jobs (video) - September 10, 2020