It is all about you, your people, and your growth
Creating a great workplace culture that has employees who desire to excel and know the benefit of winning/keeping customers isn’t about making employees happy or content — and organizations falter when they think it is. Ping pong tables and beer gardens are cool, but that is not what they are truly looking for, contrary to what many may think.
Engaged, enthusiastic, and energetic employees feel better about themselves, their work, and their fellow teammates.
Measuring workers’ contentment or happiness levels, as well as catering to their wants, often fails to achieve the underlying goal of employee engagement: improved business outcomes. Organizations have more success with engagement and improve business performance when they treat employees as stakeholders of their own future and the company’s future. This means focusing on concrete performance management activities, such as clarifying work expectations, getting people what they need to do their work, providing development, and promoting positive coworker relationships.
We are about the success of our clients, and that means we succeed when they do. We simply bring our best, into your arena, in order to help you perform at your highest level.
Our 500+ clients include
Startups, expert entrepreneurs, non-profits and enterprise businesses. They include Aflac, Atlantic Building Components, Bloomin Brands, Bose, Cardinal Logistics, Certica, Chick-fil-A, Cipher Pharma, Comporium, Darden Restaurants, Dow, Genentech, Grifols, Hobby Lobby, Home Telcom, HP, Leader Development Inc, Regulator Marine, Nautica, North Face, Southeastern Freight, STEM Premier, Vans, Veracyte, XINNIX, and many more.
Our core strength is creating or applying the right people, technology, and solutions to enable you to grow by developing and engaging your employees, driving higher retention, and hiring the best fit. Yes, we have created some of the industries top practices and SaaS applications, but in the end, it is about you.
We implement and manage learning management systems, online performance appraisals, online applicant tracking platforms, 360 degree assessments, content authoring tools, education assessment platforms. We provide design thinking workshops, integrate HR applications, and deliver data analytics/dashboard reporting.
Some cool technology and companies we have launched
- First to market with a mid-market, SaaS-based LMS, Performance Appraisal, and Online Applicant Tracking Applications (AcadiaHCS now Snagajobs)
- Created an online assessment platform
- Successfully raised $18M for new technologies we launched
- Created a total of 8 technologies in human resources arena
- Implemented 300+ corporate and expert universities
- Developed over 1,000 (delivering over 5,000) e-learning courses
- Consulted to more than 500 customers across the globe in 9 countries.
- Worked with individual experts, associations, non-profits, K-12, higher education and corporations across the world.
Our companies launched and transacted include
- Pinneast sold to Celexx
- AcadiaHCS sold to Croft & Bender now Snagajobs
- YoMoxie sold to HL Investments
- Dew Learning assets by HL Investments