There are problems to be solved.
Need Guidance to the solution?
Need to bring an idea to market?
Need to reposition a product for today's needs?
Does your marketing speak directly to your client's problem?
Can you manage all of this alone?
The reality is our life and businesses may not ever go back to normal. The emerging landscape can be difficult for even the most savvy.
The philosophical questions we tend to hear are…
- How we can know what is and what should be?
- What should be working and how can it be better?
- What we ought to do or what should we do?
Can your products and services continue to serve your client’s needs? Do your shoulders hurt from carrying the weight of the organization? Which of the following relates to your current situation?
- Difficulty in getting an idea to market?
- Products not selling like they used to? Need to innovate?
- Could a design thinking session help you?
- Your messaging not connecting with your audience?
- Are you speaking to their problems or merely vomiting up your benefits?
- Wasting money? Need a new strategy… a new plan?
- Are your leaders improving performance or hindering your growth?
- Free beer didn’t work. How can we better engage teams & boost morale.
- Have you assessed & aligned for better results?
no one feels it more than you do.
Less failure, more success
Success occurs with
ASSESSMENT, GUIDANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY
It’s about taking the opportunities and eliminating bottlenecks
hindering your potential.
Do you need to fix that leak in your company?
“Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vehicles is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.”
We keep it simple
OUR BRAND PROMISE
Hi, I’m Mitch Smith, and I thank you for dropping by. You are probably asking yourself, “What can I get from Mitch and Rootloud?” First, I am passionate about launching ideas and people to reach their potential, and I happen to be the founder of Rootloud.
Why could I (and our team) possibly help? I have stood in your shoes…needing to create a new idea and product to go to market. At the age of 27, in a miserable job, I resigned and took out a $100k line of credit and launched my first tech firm. In the last 26 years, I found success when I found my purpose and utilized by talents. Key in my success was putting the right people around me (employees, board members and partners). I want my experience and success to launch your success.
- Successfully launched/transacted 4 tech firms, plus Rootloud
- Former M&A Director for a publicly-held company
- Consulted to more than 600 companies
- Launched 60+ products and 20+ companies
- Certified in Design Thinking
As you’ll see in the testimonies, we commit fully to helping you achieve your goals. If you want an experienced, trusted consultant to guide you, then select any icon to get on our calendar.